terça-feira, 14 de abril de 2015

[SMKEnt] AUDITIONS OPEN!

Here are some auditions OPEN! So if you wanna sing with me, have 2 ways:
- Go to the video on YOUTUBE and be part of the team!
OR
- Read the full post.

1ST WAY:


2ND WAY:



I have some groups (Color Coded), and I need people to sing with me. So if you wanna sing (I will try to recast everyone, don’t care if you are a guy or girl) or rap with me, just go to link and participate!

OPEN GROUPS:
- SMK Spanglish
- Hwido On Street
- Dwo
- SMK Trainee Class
- Rain Starz

CLOSED GROUPS:
- Twinkling Little Star

NOTE:  
- SMK Spanglish will sing songs in English and Spanish. Is one lyric for collaboration with this two languages. 
- SMK Trainee Class will have our own collaborations (rotational groups) and some of them will debut in groups already active, some of them will do featurings, some can debut in others new groups too. 
- Leaders help me remember the members to send in the day of deadline and when someone need be recast, this leader help me choice who will cover he/she ^^~

Good luck to everyone! Thank you ^-^~

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário