quarta-feira, 27 de maio de 2015

Requests are OPEN!

Hello, everybody! I received A LOT of requests requesting (?) to open again this, so I decided do your wish true XD ANNNNNNNNND open the list of request again.

NOTE: I don't will cover songs I don't like, but if you know some song and want I cover this, don't be afraid, say to me and I will think about ^^~

You can request with a COMMENT or going to LINK.

White list:

*NOTE: I don't know if I will do all those languages, but I just mark here, so I can remember to write the lyrics! Some of you are asking for dance covers, and I will do them of course, but please, wait a little to see it!

- Taeyeon - Romantic Cat (PT-ENG-SPA-KOR-MT LG - LIVE) @Lilly Kim
-  Jimin - Hopeless Love (PT-ENG-SPA-KOR-MT LG - LIVE) @Lilly Kim
- Taeyeon - You are everything to me (PT-ENG-SPA-KOR- MT LG - LIVE) @Himmi
- AZU - For You (PT-ENG-SPA-KOR-MT LG - LIVE) @Himmi
- Junsu - Sorry / Breath In Love @Himmi
- Rainbow - Black Swan (ENG) @Daichi'
- Gain - Paradise Lost (SPA-ENG) @RedApple
-
-
-
-

Black list:
-
-
-
-


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário